Benefits of Bridge and Target Training:
Fast, Fun, Fair, Nearly errorless, Often Self-correcting, Engaging, Powerful
- Teach animals faster than you ever have before
- Engage them so they drive the process
- Teach actions and ideas, that combine exponentially
- Give your animal a complete education, not just a set of behaviors and tricks
- Develop the deepest relationships you have ever had with animals
First time in almost ten years. Why, because most animals need other skills before they are ready to learn in the short, concentrated sessions that are Bridge and Target.
Why now? Because we have a cluster of trainers leading owners and dogs to acquire these skills, so they are more ready than normal. You will be able to continue with some of these trainers.
When: Sat., Oct. 22 – Sun, Oct. 23, 2016,
- 2 concurrent sessions:
- Professionals: 10 am – 4:30 pm
- Owners: 1 pm – 4 pm
How: Professionals have a longer day and will learn the basics (10a – 4:30p). Then, when the Owners arrive (1 – 4p), they will have the option of working alongside the Owners, on their own dogs, or possibly collaborating with me to assist the Owners. Both sessions run concurrently, in the same space. Owners can also come to the all day Professionals program if they register for that program instead of the half-day program. It is a great time – long day.
Where: SNIFFERS Doggie Retreat and Training Center, 1 Taft Ct, Rockville, MD, 20850
What: Introduction to SATS Bridge & Target Training http://synalia.com/aboutsats/
Who: Kayce Cover, Founder of SATS, http://synalia.com/kaycecover/
Details and registration (check out the early bird pricing available now):
- Professionals: http://synalia.com/store/courses/3541/
- Owners: http://synalia.com/store/courses/sats-bridge-and-target-2-half-day-seminar/